Thursday, December 20, 2012

DSLR Video Camera Bag Review

DSLR Video Camera Bag Review Video Clips. Duration : 12.07 Mins.


www.learningdslrvideo.com OK, if you have been following me for a while you know I recently purchased a Canon 5D Mark III, a Tamron 24-70mm 2.8 and a Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM. Now that I know what I have, I can finally get a camera bag to fit my stuff. But first let me show you what I have been using for the past couple of years for my T2i gear. It's a 15 year old Jansport Airlift. I have used the hell out of it, and it still looks as good as when I bought it. When I did a shoot with DeeJay and showed him my bag, he laughed and said, "That's funny, you have to blog about that". I want to start out by buying the smallest camera bag I need, because from what I hear you end up collecting them all sorts of sizes, kind of like my family's cooler collection. The biggest requirement is that it would fit on a small regional jet over head bin; I never want to hear the flight attendant telling me that I had to check my bag because it would not fit in the overhead bin. I think camera bags are a very personal choice, I think that is true because my B&H rep told me that camera bags are the number 1 returned item. I think it is something that has to fit you and your style well, like a good pair of shoes. There are sooooo many bags to pick from, so I put out a call to my Google+, Twitter and Facebook followers on what I should try. I was amazed by all the people that answered my request. Help me make more of these types of videos by purchasing gear from the links posted on my ...

Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment